Tapioca Black Pearl Bubble Tea
Ingredients of tapioca pearl are tapioca starch, sugar, caramel, water,preservative (potassium sorbate)
The way of cooking :
1. cook 7 litres water until boiling
2. then pour 1 kg of tapioca pearl into the boiling water
3. turn the fire into middle stage, then stirring constantly.
4. cook for 25 minutes
5. turn the fire off, cover the lid.
6. remove from stove, let it braising for 30 minutes
7. use a strainer to strain the tapioca pearl, then rinse it with purified water until
tapioca pearl can not stick together and water becomes clear.
8. put tapioca pearl into a stainless steel container as the tapioca pearl is still warm,
then put sugar. As the water is till warm, sugar can melt slowly then absorb into
tapioca pearl which can make it a good chewy taste.
Store the produts in a cool place.
Ingredients : tapioca starch, water, maple flavor, caramel, potassium sorbate
Energy 70 Kcal Sugar 0 g
Protein 0.11 g Sodium 24.4 mg
Fat, total 0.03g Carbohydrate 17.41 g